Before you register...
At Fluengo, we offer a boutique-style service and, therefore, do not have any hidden charges such as registration fees. Please remember that once you have registered we automatically begin to assign your perfect tutor. If you change your mind, you must inform us as soon as possible.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree that:
- Once a student has been registered, the company will start to assign a tutor. Should you change your mind, you must contact the company within 24 hours. After these 24 hours, a registration fee may occur if you decide to cancel your registration.
- Classes are sold in blocks of either 5 or 10.
- The classes within a block of 5 must be used within 3 months of the first class of the block or 6 months for a block of 10.
- Blocks are non-refundable.
- Blocks may be exchanged subject to the company’s decision.
- When a tutor can no longer continue with a class, the company will always supply a new tutor as soon as possible.
- An invoice will be sent centrally just after the first class of a block. For the first ever block, if a student wishes not to continue with classes, they must contact the company to arrange for the first class to be invoiced individually.
- Invoices must be settled after the first class of a block in order for the second class to go ahead.
- Invoices are to be settled by cash, bank transfer or cheque. Invoices must never be settled directly with the tutor.
- Invoice payment reminders are sent out weekly or before the second class is due to commence.
- Failure to settle an invoice will result in suspension of classes and a 7-day payment request.
- If a tutor is running late, we allow a 10-minute grace period, after this time a tutor will contact a client to advise them of their whereabouts. The class time will only start once a tutor arrives.
- If a student is under 16 years of age, the company request that a parent or a trusted person be in residence.
- Fluengo cannot guarantee that our services will achieve a certain grade, and thus hold no responsibility should desired grades not be achieved.
- The company has the right to reserve judgement and arrive at a final decision.
- A client will treat the tutor with respect. Should any problems a rise, the company must be notified immediately.